[linux-audio-user] audio on ibm x31

From: Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu May 18 2006 - 22:37:12 EEST

Hi

I'm thinking about getting an ibm x31, pentium M, 1.6ghz laptop. Anyone
has this or knows how well it would perform for low latency, linux audio?

1) How good/decent/crappy is the onboard soundcard?
2) How much of it's hardware can I expect *not* to get working?
3) How would the 1.6 pentium M compare to my pentium 2.4 laptop in
performance?

My main sound app is csound, and I normally run debian/stable...

Link (danish, but you might be able to see more specs):

http://www.laptops.dk/product_info.php?products_id=444&osCsid=4ae0fe9028214b358fdb446346428ba5

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte