Re: [linux-audio-user] [ANN] Sonic Visualiser: An application for audio visualisation and analysis

From: Giuseppe Zompatori <siliconjoe@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 19 2006 - 18:24:52 EEST

Hello,

Speaking about the vamp name you might not be aware of this already
existing products:

http://www.behringer.com/LX1-PRO/index.cfm?lang=ENG
http://www.behringer.com/V-AMP2/index.cfm?lang=ENG
http://www.behringer.com/X-V-AMP/index.cfm?lang=ENG
http://www.behringer.com/LX1-B-PRO/index.cfm?lang=ENG
http://www.behringer.com/LX1-B/index.cfm?lang=ENG

This name fits much better a virtual amp modeller than a plugin API IMHO.

Nota Bene: I am not affiliated with Behringerin any way, I just happen
to own a vamp pro.

Cheers,

-Giuseppe