[linux-audio-user] Re: [LAM] 3 new tunes!

From: Nigel Henry <cave.dnb@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 21 2006 - 20:25:16 EEST

On Sunday 21 May 2006 10:10, Mathias Lundgren wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Last 6 months or so, I've managed to put 3 more songs down to a final mix.
> These can be found on:
>
> http://www.helgo.net/gavel/lunar
> or
> http://mattematik.is-a-geek.com/audio/mathias_eget/Lunar_Shuttle_Disaster/
>
> and are titled:
>
> - Heatwave
> - Security Issues
> - Steam valve
>
> Direct links:
> http://mattematik.is-a-geek.com/audio/mathias_eget/Lunar_Shuttle_Disaster/L
>unar_Shuttle_Disaster-Heatwave.ogg
> http://mattematik.is-a-geek.com/audio/mathias_eget/Lunar_Shuttle_Disaster/L
>unar_Shuttle_Disaster-Security_Issues.ogg
> http://mattematik.is-a-geek.com/audio/mathias_eget/Lunar_Shuttle_Disaster/L
>unar_Shuttle_Disaster-Steam_valve.ogg
>
> Hope you'll like something there.
> /Mathias

Hi Mathias. Nice tunes. The first one at the start made me think of Midnight
Oil, the Australian band from a few years back. The second one (Security
Issues) sent shivers down my neck, always a good sign of a good tune. Steam
Valve was a lot heavier, and sort of has a David Bowie feel to it on the
vocals. Really nice work.

What software did you use?

I've CC'd this reply to the LAU list for folks that not might be on James's
list.

Nigel.