Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: [LAM] 3 new tunes!

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 21 2006 - 23:23:55 EEST

Mark Knecht wrote:

> Thanks to Nigel for forwarding this info. I'm not on the other list.
> Probably should be if music of this quality os coming out of the
> community and I'm missing out.
>
> I enjoyed all the tunes, the last one especially.

I have to agree with you about that. Steam Valve is an instant classic.
It's a well executed excursion into the thoughts of a LAMer... Er, Can I
say that and not have it taken as an insult?

Anyway I will put it in the double backed up archives so I know it will
be safe from potential destruction and if we have a Linux audio radio
station it should go on high rotation for the next four weeks at least.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
http://www.boosthardware.com