[linux-audio-user] anyone remember Music Mouse ?

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 17:52:07 EEST

Greetings:

  While browsing Tim's Atari MIDI World I noticed that Laurie Spiegel's
Music Mouse was listed. Alas, it isn't a freebie, but for $15US I
figured I'd go for it. I'm playing with it under the Xsteem Atari
emulator, with the MIDI output routed to an ALSA virtual MIDI port and
on to [your favorite synth here]. Great fun, very musical software.

  Working with Debian etch, Demudi 1.3, hand-rolled 2.6.15 kernel with
high-resolution timing.

  And now we return to our regularly scheduled program ...

Best,

dp