Re: [linux-audio-user] RME Multiface firmware problem

From: Link Swanson <link@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon May 22 2006 - 18:12:12 EEST

I'm running FC4 CCRMA with the Multiface on a Biostar T-Force 939 with a
Sempron 939. I have to open hdspmixer in order to hear any sound
sometimes. I have recorded 8 simultaneous tracks with Ardour with no
problems. I can run JACK, Ardour, Hydrogen, Zynaddsubfx, Jack-Rack, and
Jamin all at once with no problems (maybe 1 or 2 xruns).

Here's the board I use:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813138264