Re: [linux-audio-user] DnB/Jungle tunes

From: <james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net>
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 02:03:15 EEST

On Tue, 23 May, 2006 at 05:17AM +0700, Patrick Shirkey spake thus:
> james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net wrote:
> >On Mon, 22 May, 2006 at 03:29PM +0700, Patrick Shirkey spake thus:
> >>Hi,
> >>
> >>I'm having some trouble getting things to download from the site. Will
> >>keep trying.
> >
> >What problem are you having? Is it a server problem or a client
> >problem?
> >

> I got Chamber to download eventually.

I don't know what's going on there. It's downloading at 130KB/s here :/

>You listen to DJ Shadow much?

Yes, big fan,

> Pretty raw and tight.
>
> Nice Snare sound. Did you record the sample or use a library?

My sample collection has been growing for about a decade. More,
really, but I threw out all my 8 bit samples a while ago :)

It's actually a beat from an old FM cover CD, chopped, sliced and diced.

James