[linux-audio-user] Looking for a leveler (long term compressor) plugin

From: Pau Arumi <parumi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed May 24 2006 - 14:06:15 EEST

Hello,
I'm looking for a LADSPA plugin that acts as an automatic
leveler for an audio stream playing different songs, which
will have (very) different volumes.
A simple compressor wouldn't suit my needs since it would
either sound too low for some songs or smash the sound for
other songs.

Actually I used such a plugin (I think it also was a command
line tool) some months ago but now I don't remember its name.

Any hint?

Many thanks,
Pau Arumí