[linux-audio-user] NoteEdit 2.8.1 Release Candidate

From: Reinhard <suamor@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 27 2006 - 23:33:49 EEST

Hi,

The NoteEdit team just published the Release Candidate of 2.8.1.
You can download it from
http://prdownload.berlios.de/noteedit/noteedit-2.8.1-rc.tar.gz.

There have been many changes during the beta phase, not only
bugfixes but also several smaller improvements even to the
user interface itself. We plan to publish the release on June 5 so
the translators still have time to adapt their translations.

Among others we added Portugese and Japanese translations.
Also the "highlight" feature preview and print has now been reported
to work on several systems. See the ChangeLog for all changes since
the beta release.

Best,

Reinhard

--
Software-Engineer, Developer of User Interfaces
Project: Canorus - the next generation music score editor - http://canorus.berlios.de