Re: [linux-audio-user] Bristol - rpm anywhere?

From: Nick Copeland <nickycopeland@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 28 2006 - 00:34:46 EEST

The most up to date tgz is available on sourceforge.net, search bristol. If
you have issues with compiling it send me an email. I wll get the
slabexchange link up to date but have no control over the other sites.

I don't have an RPM, and until somebody want to maintain one it will
probably stay that way.

Regards,

Nick.