[linux-audio-user] Re: My two best songs so far

From: Paul <set@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 28 2006 - 12:14:29 EEST

Jan Depner <eviltwin69@email-addr-hidden>, on Sat May 27, 2006 [12:40:59 PM] said:

> here as well ;-) I agree with Patrick on the vocals. It seems to me
> that the singer is afraid of her own voice. I have recorded some of my

        Hi;

        I really like this song, and I have to agree the singer
seems to be repressed, but its perfect for this melody. Maybe if
I understood the lyrics Id think different, but the whole song
feels sad and repressed like communist east europe or something;)
The only part I dont like is where the singer speaks a word. It
throws off the lyrical aspect. She should remain plaintive.

Paul
set@email-addr-hidden