Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: Transparentize ZynAddSubFX

From: tim hall <tech@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 30 2006 - 09:42:49 EEST

On Wednesday 24 May 2006 20:11, Carlo Capocasa was like:
> > What you're asking for is nothing short of the holy grail.
>
> Why, of course! :)

The classical approach to such questions is to figure out who the Grail
serves. The answer suggests to me that the Open Source Paradigm itself is
closer to the Grail than any specific implementation.

I fully realise that is not what you meant BTW. ;)

--
cheers,
tim hall