[linux-audio-user] Nord Modular Editor in Wine

From: Michael Wagner <michael.wgnr@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 17:53:27 EEST

Hello there,

I have searched the archives to find out, if it is possible to run the
Nord Modular Editor from within wine and transfer patches from / to
the Nord MicroModular. Unfortunately I haven't found any useful
information.

The editor itself seems to be working. The MIDI-Interface in Setup ->
MIDI shows up as well, when I click one of the enable checkboxes
(well, there are no port numbers showing up (every (physical) port has
the same name), so i cannot assure that I chose the right ports; I
have a MOTU MIDIexpress XT, by the way), but as soon as I click
"Apply", the wine process goes into uninterruptible sleep state.

Is it actually possible to connect the NM1 / MicroModular with the
editor in wine? Has anyone managed this?

Thank you very much in advance.
-Michael