[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] Quatafire 610 and freebob: recent news?

From: Pieter Palmers <pieterp@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 02 2006 - 12:51:32 EEST

Jose Henrique Padovani wrote:
> So:
> I have visited six motnhs ago the freebob site and became very curious
> about Quatafire 610 under linux...
> The site has not changed to much since then. Any news?
> It would be a very nice interface to use in any system. (linux, mac,
> win...) I have particular interest in intercative music on Puredata then
> low latency would be a important thing..
> Another thing that would be nice know is if anyone knows about freebob
> integration on Debian based distros like Ubuntu.
> I thanks anyone that has news or sugestions (not RME, please: to high
> prices on my country).
> J.H.

FreeBoB 1.0 is going to be released very shortly now. Normally it would
have been this week, but we are waiting for the other projects upon
which we depend to release their stuff, so that it is insta-usable.

FreeBoB 1.0 will support the quatafire 610. I'd say: keep an eye on the
list.

Greets,

Pieter Palmers
FreeBoB developer