[linux-audio-user] Kontakt 2 usable under Linux?

From: Tim Howard <tdhoward@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 07 2006 - 23:09:54 EEST

Hello all,

I'm interested in a Kontakt 2 sample library (the Stradivari by
Garritan, see http://www.garritan.com/stradivari.html) which I think
looks absolutely awesome. But there is a slight problem... I don't
have Kontakt 2, and I'm not sure if this type of library can be used
under Linux.

Does anyone here have any experience using Kontakt 2 libraries under
Linux? If so, how did you go about it? I'm not completely opposed to
buying/using commercial software if necessary, but I would much prefer
an open-source solution.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-TimH