Re: [linux-audio-user] Audio/video production hardware that runs Linux.

From: R Parker <rtp405@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 12 2006 - 00:28:16 EEST

--- philicorda <philicorda@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> I've seen some of these posted already. This is the
> list so far...
> anyone know any more?
>
> MIDAS XL8 (Mixer)
> Harrison Trion (Mixer)
> MediaMatrix NION (Audio processing+routing)
> Korg Oasys
> Muse Receptor (Vst Host)
> Lionstracks keyboards
> Roland RG100 Video
> Glyph GPM-216 Personal Monitor (Runs Slackware with
> Jack+alsa!)
> Plugzilla (Vst host)
Yamaha AW 4416; I bought one when they first came out
and immediately observed Tux in the boot up display. A
couple years later someone informed me that the AW's
in fact do run Linux. Yamaha is known to have invested
in embedded Linux development with the intention of
using it in many musical devices.

ron