[linux-audio-user] experience with doggiebox

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Tue Jun 13 2006 - 20:21:06 EEST

Hi all!
  Sorry for crossposting, but I wasn't sure, who could answer it more
  Does anyone of you ever have had experience with doggiebox
  Is the format of their drumkits known? It seems to me this software is kind
of free. And they seem to have a few nice and free kits. Thus I thought
perhaps one could convert them to hydrogen or soundfont. It looked straight
forward enough.
  Any ideas, hints, whatever?
  Kindest regards

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide