Re: [linux-audio-user] which graphics card?

From: Link Swanson <link@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 20 2006 - 23:11:27 EEST

Ron

I have a Matrox G450 PCI card that has dual-head and needs very little
configuration with FC5. I believe the Matrox drivers are open source. I'm
not using it right now and I live in Dinkytown so if you'd like to try it
out I can get it to you if you let me check out your studio . . .

Link Swanson

---