Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: which graphics card?

From: Rob <lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 21 2006 - 22:25:32 EEST

On Wed June 21 2006 14:35, Lee Revell wrote:
> > This topic should be entered in the LA* FAQ. However, the
> > FAQ itself is woefully out of date and needs repaired
> > (Jazz++ is one of the "most recommended" MIDI applications).
> > Perhaps someone on this list could take a little time off
> It seems like this stuff changes too rapidly to be in an FAQ.
> The Nvidia situation has not changed in a while, but there's
> ongoing reverse engineering work on ATI cards.

I suggested this last time the outdated FAQ came up, but would it
be possible to put the FAQ into a wiki? (One with write access
on request, not "anyone can add Chinese porno link farms"
access.) That would address both the "always outdated" and the
"things moving too fast to update" problems.

I don't even know where to find the FAQ.... google links me to
http://linuxaudio.org/audio/lad/faq.php3 which is a 404.

Rob