Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: LAU FAQ WIKI

From: Patrick Shirkey <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 23 2006 - 14:19:10 EEST

Loki Davison wrote:

> I'm voting for b.

B is easy on the eyes but there's not much to it.

IMO it would be nice to have a skin that has some flava. After all this
will be for the "uber cool" Linux Audio Users FAQ and not for the
stuffed shirt Linux Audio Devs. If a Dev needs to read the FAQ they will
just have to grit there teeth and bear the uncomfortable feeling of
being in a site where style is put before functionality...

Anyhow, I know Thorsten can do something a lot funkier than those first
too and I'm sure there are others who could too.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
http://www.boosthardware.com