RE: [linux-audio-user] Re: LAU FAQ WIKI

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico.bukvic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 26 2006 - 02:45:40 EEST

Very nice work Thorsten! I personally liked the 02 version better. FWIW, I'd
suggest adding one strong corner akin to the linuxaudio.org logo (namely
bottom left) of the text canvas could also add a little spice, and having
the "go" button also stylized (or converted in a .png since we would have
several of them anyhow) so that it does not stick out that much.

Keep up the great work!

Best wishes,

Ico