Re: [linux-audio-user] font size

From: Yves Potin <yves_p@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 29 2006 - 09:06:08 EEST

Le 28 Jun à 23:01, luis jure ecrivait:

> the problem i have is the fonts in menus and toolbars are tiny. i
> solved the problem of gtk applications editing .gtkrc-2.0, but i have
> no idea how to change fonts in rosegarden and other kde applications.

        Hi.
        In Debian, a way to solve very frequently this problem is to
install some missing fonts for non english languages.
        apt-cache search transcoded, then install the fonts it will
indicate (75 dpi and 100 dpi). I guess you use Debian, you don't give the
precision or I have not very well read your message.
        Another way, if this is not relevant, is to force 100 dpi at the
start of the X server, in the config of the login manager, for example :

:0 local@email-addr-hidden /usr/X11R6/bin/X -nolisten tcp vt7 -dpi 100

in the file /etc/kde3/kdm/Xservers, if you use kdm, but this line will be
the same in the config file of xdm or gdm.
        HTH,

Y.