[linux-audio-user] Call for all LA projects

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico.bukvic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 03 2006 - 15:13:41 EEST

Linuxaudio.org is getting ready to announce new memberships in the coming
weeks. For this reason, I would like to invite all Linux Audio projects and
its members, as well as other allied projects, institutions, companies, and
hardware vendors to consider joining our organization.

HOW TO JOIN
Simply send an e-mail to ico at linuxaudio dot org stating your interest to
join. There are no dues or hidden costs and the membership can be terminated
at any time via member's written request.

BENEFITS
As the consortium grows, we strive to provide a focal, converging point
through which we will represent our community, offer new opportunities for
collaboration and interaction, represent and preserve interests of the
community, as well as serve as a point of contact for commercial industry
and hardware vendors.

For more info please visit linuxaudio.org or do not hesitate to contact me
directly.

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A. Composition
Virginia Tech