Re: [linux-audio-user] solaris 9 and audio recomendations

From: <james@email-addr-hidden-dot-dat.net>
Date: Thu Jul 06 2006 - 03:27:40 EEST

On Wed, 05 Jul, 2006 at 04:45PM -0700, kevin kelley spake thus:
> I would like to run a sampler program and a good
> sound card on a sun sparc solaris 9 platfrom. Does
> anyone have any recomendations??

What do you want to do with it? I mean, what is the purpose of
running the sampler? Music making? Sound effects? ...?

I have a very simple OSC-controlled sampler that I've been working on
for a project of my own. You're welcome to give it a go if it fits
your needs.