Re: [linux-audio-user] New website trial

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 07 2006 - 23:58:55 EEST

On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 13:36:56 -0700 (PDT)
Stephen Cameron <smcameron@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Did nobody else notice the mouseover text that appears sometimes
> appears superimposed slightly over the edges of the buttons, or
> sometimes worse, slightly *under* the buttons (und thus unreadable)?

This *really* shouldn't happen :(

> I might be using weird fonts... Firefox 1.5.0.4

I'm using default fonts... same version of firefox

> I like that ctrl+ and ctrl- (text zooming) works
> without things falling apart.
>
> -- steve

This was something I was *especially* trying to achieve. All
measurements/sizes are done in em so should scale together accurately.

I've done a small update with the hitcounter removed till I can find out
what wrong with it, and the true links coloured to differentiate them
from the text information buttons.

--
Will J G