Re: [linux-audio-user] New website trial

From: Link Swanson <link@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 08 2006 - 03:14:29 EEST

>> I don't know how to get round this at present and retain the layout
>> and behaviour I want. It seems to be very difficult to get clear
>> instructions as to *exactly* what commands you can embed in style
>> sheets, where, and to what effect!

I highly reccomend http://www.csszengarden.com for understanding the power
and beauty of CSS. When you markup ONLY for structure and content, not for
style, it becomes second nature to envision all colors, fonts, background
images, link styles, menus, etc. as belonging to the stylesheet not the
HTML.

I did http://www.sumerianbabyl.com like this and it was FUN!

Sorry if you know this already.