Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: rt-lsm

From: Jouni Rinne <jouni.rinne@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 10 2006 - 20:42:37 EEST

Christoph Eckert kirjoitti:
>> You're on gentoo, right? Why don't you just use "emerge
>> realtime-lsm"?
>
> But as I don't use Genkernel at all, emerge will not be able to install
> it properly.

Why not? I don't use genkernel either, but "emerge realtime-lsm" works just
fine. The realtime module compiles, installs & works perfectly. Are you sure you
have the correct symlink from /usr/src/linux to the kernel sources?

JR

--
| me@email-addr-hidden ~$whoami            ^ ^  | "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" |
| Jouni 'Mad Max' Rinne      ('x') | - Sledge Hammer                    |