Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: rt-lsm

From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 10 2006 - 21:25:38 EEST

On 7/10/06, Christoph Eckert <ce@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Hi Arnold,
>

> > You're on gentoo, right? Why don't you just use "emerge
> > realtime-lsm"?
>
> true, at least that way I could get the source. Thanks for the hint.
>
> But as I don't use Genkernel at all, emerge will not be able to install
> it properly.

????????????

Not true! I'm on Gentoo and use emerge realtime-lsm. works for me.
mark@email-addr-hidden ~ $ eix -I realtime-lsm
* sys-apps/realtime-lsm
     Available versions: 0.8.5-r1
     Installed: 0.8.5-r1
     Homepage: http://www.joq.us/

Found 1 matches
mark@email-addr-hidden ~ $

mark@email-addr-hidden ~ $ cat /etc/modules.autoload.d/kernel-2.6
# /etc/modules.autoload.d/kernel-2.6: kernel modules to load when
system boots.#
# Note that this file is for 2.6 kernels.
#
# Add the names of modules that you'd like to load when the system
# starts into this file, one per line. Comments begin with # and
# are ignored. Read man modules.autoload for additional details.

# For example:
# 3c59x
#fglrx
radeon