Re: [linux-audio-user] LS sources?

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 13 2006 - 00:53:38 EEST

> Petter Sundlöf wrote:
>> Anyone know where I can acquire the most recent LS sources? The
>> website is down, and the SF CVS match I found contained only
>> "linuxsampler" (no libgig, liblscp, qsampler) and the file structure
>> was odd.

You can find something here, some personal RPMs for opensuse 10.1 OSS
mostly.

    http://www.rncbc.org/ls/

Some tarballs can be unpacked from the provided SRPMs. Please note that
those are not public GA releases; some are just my snapshots from CVS
(timestamped). Take it at your own risk ;)

Cheers.

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@email-addr-hidden