Re: [linux-audio-user] Quiet case

From: carmen <_@email-addr-hidden-your.name>
Date: Sat Jul 15 2006 - 09:56:17 EEST

> Working with them, is there anything that you've found that doesn't live
> up to the information on the Zalman site?

after listening to sound clips of the Zalman 4'33" i can say its nice in theory, but silly in practice. you can buy a metal-cased laptop for $1000, put it on a metal table. and the fan wont even come on since the case and the table itself are giant sinks. i usualy set my laptop on the radiator (in the summer) when i want the fan to shut up..

likewise, sitting in an auditorium, listening to people cough (or hard drives seek) and paying for the privelege seems absurd

my 3 shekels