Re: [linux-audio-user] FreeAmp2 VST Plugin

From: Jouni Rinne <jouni.rinne@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 16 2006 - 12:32:45 EEST

DCZX kirjoitti:
> There's an amazing free VST plugin of amp modelling
> at:
>
> http://www.frettedsynth.com/
>
> unfortunately, I haven't gotten it to work in FST or
> DSSI-VST. Anybody want to try it and see if they can
> get it to work?

DAMN! It's one of those badly-made VST plugins which make my system freeze
completely... Had to use the 'Magick SysRq' keysequence to be able to reboot.

"Don't try this at home", it's not worth it...

JR

--
| me@email-addr-hidden ~$whoami            ^ ^  | "Trust me, I know what I'm doing!" |
| Jouni 'Mad Max' Rinne      ('x') | - Sledge Hammer                    |