[linux-audio-user] Music: FM Casserole

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jul 23 2006 - 17:58:45 EEST

Hi!

Chemicaly processed space-casserole, including FM-Synthesis,
ancient coke-can-drumming and mangled samples, all in 6/4:

http://www.archive.org/details/fm_casserole

Once again it's Om, which will be gloriously reborn as
Ingen someday, MusE and Sweep.

I think it's crazy stuff, hope others think so to ;)

This time I put a flac up and left it to the archive to
generate Ogg and MP3. Sadly only Title and Author tags
are set. Can't be bothered to replace the files just
because of that, just thought I mention it for whoever
else might upload to the archive :)

Source files available on request.

Reviews would make me happy ;)

--