Re: [linux-audio-user] Linux Vocoder (?)

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sun Jul 23 2006 - 23:51:08 EEST

Hi!
  I think Steve Harris once made a vocoder LADSPA-plugin. If it wasn't him, it
was some other guy, it should still belinked from Dave'spage:
http://linux-sound.org
  See the audio plugins secition.
  Another good one is csound. There is a UDO (User defined opcode). It is
really simple to use. If you're interested I - or most certainly someone else
- could mail you a csound script to do the trick. The csound vocoder can have
as many bands as your machine allows (I once did it with 3200 bnads, but I
couldn't pull that one off in realtime... :-))
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide