Re: [linux-audio-user] Music

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 16:08:16 EEST

On Sun, Jul 23, 2006 at 07:39:54AM -0600, Steve D wrote:

> It was fun recording to MIDI format first, and then digital audio. I
> think I'm going to do more of that. Speaking of which, is there anyone
> who has a completed 2-4 minute Hydrogen or MIDI percussion track they
> might be willing to share with me? I would love to improvise/compose
> some piano music to someone else's drums. I have done this with
> Thorsten, with digital-audio, but I would enjoy doing something similar
> with a strictly MIDI or Hydrogen percussion track.

Well, if it's not too boring it's me again ... ;)
Single Hydrogen pattern attached. Requires Millo-Drums v3 from top
of the list on http://www.hydrogen-music.org/?p=drumkits and
Hydrogen >= 0.9.3.

If anyone gets that to work and likes it enough to work with it,
I will add variations, fills and breaks :)

--
Thorsten Wilms