Re: [linux-audio-user] Re: customize equalizer for XMMS?

From: Florin Andrei <florin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jul 27 2006 - 20:36:49 EEST

On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 19:39 -0400, Lee Revell wrote:

> jackd is recommended for pro audio use but should not be required for
> desktop stuff. But yes, a key requirement should be NATIVE jack support
> (not bio2jack)

My thoughts exactly.

BTW, I'm using the TAP Equalizer/BW to clear the roughness in the
mid-highs and the 4-band parametric filter to give bass a kick in the
pants. Seems to be working fine.

I wish there was a way to sort the plugins by function, not by ID. Ah
well...

--
Florin Andrei
http://florin.myip.org/