Re: [linux-audio-user] Music

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 28 2006 - 15:16:45 EEST

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 06:41:55PM -0600, Steve D wrote:

> > If anyone gets that to work and likes it enough to work with it,
> > I will add variations, fills and breaks :)
> --- ---
>
> Thank you very much for posting that Hydrogen percussion track Thorsten.
> I like it very much. I have downloaded it and and going to try to work
> with it. Thanks again--

My pleasure. I'm confident whatever you come up with will be more than
worth my little effort :)
Not wanting to put you under pressure, I can always recycle this stuff.

New attachment, with Into, variations, breaks, fills and a mini arrangement
for presentation.

This drummer needs to be pirate with a parrot on his shoulder to manage the
ride, I guess ... whatever grooves is my approach to drum programming ;)

--
Thorsten Wilms