[linux-audio-user] [FST] NI Electronic Instruments 2 crashing

From: Alexander Hupfer <sonium@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Jul 29 2006 - 15:29:48 EEST

Hi, I installed Electronic Instruments 2 (wich is available as trail
version) using wine. After starting it with fst the gui shows up. But
after having asked me for the standart autosave dir it crashes. I'm
using fst-1.8 and wine 0.9.17~winehq0~ubuntu6.01-1 I Here is my log:

sonium@email-addr-hidden:~/Desktop/fst-1.8$ ./fst ~/.wine/drive_c/Program\
Files/Steinberg/VstPlugins/VSTPlugins/Photone\ EI2XT.dll
yo... lets see...
err:midi:MIDI_AlsaToWindowsDeviceType Cannot determine the type (alsa
type is 100000) of this midi device. Assuming FM Synth
err:midi:MIDI_AlsaToWindowsDeviceType Cannot determine the type (alsa
type is 100000) of this midi device. Assuming FM Synth
fixme:shell:BrsFolder_OnCreate flags 40 not implemented
The program 'fst' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'RenderBadPicture (invalid Picture parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 9890 error_code 180 request_code 154 minor_code 7)
   backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error()
function.)
sonium@email-addr-hidden:~/Desktop/fst-1.8$ ./fst ~/.wine/drive_c/Program\
Files/Steinberg/VstPlugins/VSTPlugins/Photone\ EI2XT.dll
yo... lets see...
err:midi:MIDI_AlsaToWindowsDeviceType Cannot determine the type (alsa
type is 100000) of this midi device. Assuming FM Synth
err:midi:MIDI_AlsaToWindowsDeviceType Cannot determine the type (alsa
type is 100000) of this midi device. Assuming FM Synth
fixme:shell:BrsFolder_OnCreate flags 40 not implemented
The program 'fst' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'RenderBadPicture (invalid Picture parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 8623 error_code 180 request_code 154 minor_code 7)