[linux-audio-user] and another thing...

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 31 2006 - 01:06:48 EEST

When I compile Zyn... form source one annoying feature is the menus
that disappear as soon as you lift your finger off the mouse. I had
thought that this must just be a feature of the fltk toolkit used.
However, the version of Zyn on the Musix 0.50 disk has 'proper' menus
that stay up till you click on something.

Anyone know how this has been achieved? Is it just a simple patch I can
add to the source files? (he said hopefully)

--
Will J G