Re: [linux-audio-user] Music: Ringheims Auto - "Kanskje No"

From: <>
Date: Tue Aug 01 2006 - 02:19:47 EEST

On Mon, 31 Jul, 2006 at 09:58PM +0200, Johannes Mario Ringheim spake thus:
> New tune made with GNU/Linux ready for download:
> I used lots of stuff on this one, AMS, Seq24, Ardour, Hydrogen and lots
> of LADSPA plugins.
> Comments are welcome...

Wow! I love this, I really do.

The "woo" vocal - is that actually a voice?

How did you achieve the scratches? Were they put into the samples?
Added to the individual tracks before final mix?

For me, this is the new poster-boy for Free music and Free music

Damn. I was just about to settle for a few hours of making noises,
but now I don't want to because it won't sound as good as this.