[linux-audio-user] music - some more bits.

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 02 2006 - 21:33:31 EEST

I've been busy again.

I've made changes to 'An Enchanted Valley' (Shadows) that I think
greatly improves the performance - tightened up the timing, and changed
the main voices. This is now a hybrid with ext. and int. synths

I also recently added 'Music Box' (Shadows) which is a slightly sinister
tune - all Zyn. I could almost imagine it being played during one of
Hichcocks horror movies.

Today I've put up a fun tune 'The Bulldozer Waltz' (gentle Ways to Go)
and this is a hybrid that uses both the SY35 and Sound Canvas quite
heavily and Zyn less so.

All at http://www.folderol.ukfsn.org/music.shtml

--
Will J G