Re: [linux-audio-user] New Track

From: Jonty Needham <jmn20@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 16:42:33 EEST

Many thanks. That's what I've been trying to tell some people.

I suppose the piano part sounds a little more in context of the original
track, "As in the Days of Noah" by Misty Edwards.

Thoughts: You don't find the drum part too compressed do you? Also do
you know of anything I can use to make a smoother piano sound than
qsynth?

--
Jonty Needham <jmn20@email-addr-hidden>