Re: [linux-audio-user] so.... u wish to hear something completely horrible

From: R Parker <rtp405@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 10 2006 - 18:12:42 EEST

--- Andrew Lewis <alewis@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> It's a mash-up of other artists stuff, so it can be
> considered
> non-free/probably copyright infringement

You think?

 - if you
> are the artist or their
> representation, please don't sue!

I have great appreciation for the licensing of the
software we use and the respect people pay to those
terms.

When you flagarantly violate expressed rights and then
fly it in my face, I have to tell you to cease these
activities. If nothing else, this demand disassociates
me from you and your act of copyright violation.

> I'm using TerminatorX to make some mixes of my
> original material too (which
> I'm sorry to say at this point - was made mostly
> with 'that other OS', but my
> Linux stuff is coming along).

I look forward to hearing your original music.

Ron

 I'm very interested in