Re: [linux-audio-user] jack-rack midi controlled problem

From: Cesare Marilungo <cesare@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Aug 12 2006 - 01:50:14 EEST

eun.sung wrote:

> hi
>
> i have a strange issue with jack-rack 1.4.4 controlled by a MIDI knob box
> (evolution UC-16)
>
> i can map some controllers and "move" the parameters' sliders but it has
> no effect on the fx "way of process sound"

I' ve tried it (to map a controller to an effect parameter). It seems
that this bug only affect mono effects. When you move the slider with
the mouse jack-rack processes both channels but when you move it with a
midi controller only the left channel is processed while the second
comes out dry.

c.

--
www.cesaremarilungo.com
On the Internet, no one knows you're using Windows NT