Re: [linux-audio-user] Single track wave editors (was Re:Commercialaudio software on Linux)

From: Thomas Vecchione <seablaede@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 03:48:59 EEST

> is the patch in a release version? i use whatever is newest in portage (including masked and -* keyworded). im about to run these two versions thru their paces and see if i can get them to crash :)

I don't believe it is in portage, then again last I checked on it in
portage they didn't have anything newer than 12.0, so check, if on open
it crashes while trying to connect to jack, it probably isn't in there,
though a quick search of their mailing list archive will provide you
with the patch.

I believe I was told the patch is applied already in the SVN version,
however I have not checked or compiled Rezound in many months due to it
working for me.

          Seablade