Re: [linux-audio-user] Just look at what you have done!

From: Rob <lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 02:45:30 EEST

On Thu August 24 2006 20:05, Thomas Vecchione wrote:
> As much as I agree with you Lee on this, which may be a rare
> occasion between us, personally as you mentioned before, this
> entire debate was beaten to death, resurrected, and beaten to

I have an archive of the previous LinuxSampler discussions. It's
a few dozen messages. I challenge you to provide the message
ID's of any messages in those threads discussing the two
specific issues I brought up.

You can't, because everyone was too busy going, "Hey, they're
violating the GPL" or "No, they're not" or "Hmm, I wonder if
Tascam is behind this" to wonder if Linuxsampler is violating
the OSI trademark or the FSF's copyright on the text of the GPL.

Rob