Re: [linux-audio-user] Centrino Duo and AD1981HD Sound Card: Good for Linux Audio?

From: Spencer Russell <slothlove@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 21:21:07 EEST

On 8/25/06, Clemens Ladisch <cladisch@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Enjoy your new laptop!
> Clemens

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the deal I was hoping for. A local
college had some extra's (They get these $2000 laptops for $800 for
all their incoming freshman) so they thought they'd be able to sell
them off, but I guess their CFO squashed the idea and said that it
violated the terms of their agreement. Looks like it's back to looking
at the full price market.

-spencer