Re: [linux-audio-user] jackd acts weird

From: eun.sung <eun.sung@email-addr-hidden-log.org>
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 00:37:35 EEST

hi

ok, i finally managed to sound out with real-time capabilities by
downgrading to a 2.6.15 kernel with realtime-lsm package built out

i use a hda-intel card
and jackd (svn 0.102.20) runs perfectly in playback only but as i try to
use a duplex mode it crashes

did anyone met this problem too?

thanks
greetings