Re: [linux-audio-user] Audio quality

From: Dmitry Baikov <dsbaikov@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 00:14:02 EEST

On 8/28/06, Florin Andrei <florin@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 14:36 +0400, Dmitry Baikov wrote:
>
> > Funny thing is that I own 2 Alesis synths - Micron and Andromeda.
>
> Andromeda - that's awesome! I'm sure you're never bored with that synth.

Yes, it is worth every penny (I bought it used, though, new units
become insanely expensive when they get to Russia)

And returning to our original topic, I just installed RME Multiface
II, which I was dreaming to buy for more than a year.
It's sound quality is SO higher than of M-Audio Delta66, I could not imagine!

All I can say about my first reply - I was talking BS. (just get too
used to my good old delta:) )

Ah, the only problem is lack of Time, as usual.

Best regards,
Dmitry.