[linux-audio-user] Very short composition

From: Tim Howard <tdhoward@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 19:37:55 EEST

Hello all,

Here is my first ever piece of Pure Linux Audio to be released to the
general public. But before you get too excited, I should say that
this just started out as a test to see what I could do, and I ended up
kind of liking it. :-) Here are the links:

http://www.banjoboy.ms11.net/music/test2b.ogg
http://www.banjoboy.ms11.net/music/test2b.mp3

Please give me some feedback! I would love to learn ways to produce
better music with these programs.

This is an instrumental piece with no name. The drums are by Hydrogen
(actually, I just used the GM_kit_demo2.h2song included in the
package... I'm such a cheater! ;-P) Additional "percussion", bass,
and the choir sound were courtesy of ZynAddSubFX, and the electric
guitars were processed with some custom patches in Om. And of course,
the whole thing was recorded and mixed in Ardour and mastered with
Jamin.

Many thanks to all the developers involved with these programs! They
are top notch. You are our heroes. Seriously.

-TimH