[linux-audio-user] Re:Ardour: trying to add a "bus" causes a crash?

From: Sylvain Robitaille <lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 31 2006 - 23:46:44 EEST

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006, Lee Revell wrote:

> Did you get a GDB backtrace of the crash and submit it to Paul?

No. I'm not sure if Paul is on this mailing list, but if he is, knowing
now that this is a documented problem with a documented workaround, (see
by Spencer Russell for details), I'm not sure there's value in doing so
unless he specifically wants to see the stack trace. If so, I'm certain
that I can duplicate the problem suffiently to produce a core file to
get a stack trace from.

Sylvain Robitaille                              syl@email-addr-hidden
Major in Electroacoustic Studies                  Concordia University
Faculty of Fine Arts / Music Department       Montreal, Quebec, Canada